Smart Move Class – Range at True North 8-2022
August 29 @ 8:00 am - August 30 @ 5:00 pm CDT
Please complete the form below to register, a copy will go to the organizer, Troy Norton, then follow the Registration steps below.
Class / Time:
- This is a two-day Smart Move Class at The Range at True North in Oxford, NC
- 8 AM-5 PM, we will break for about an hour around noon.
- No need to be there early.
- Pack a lunch and snacks for the day and lots of drinks, be sure to include electrolytes such as Gatorade, not just water! Please snack periodically to keep your blood sugar levels up.
Pistol, back up gun, holster, magazine pouches, ammo, pistol belt, eye protection, hearing protection. Be sure to wear a light-weight shoe with good traction for various terrain, like a trail shoe. Sunscreen, bug spray, weather appropriate clothing, work gloves.
Round count is 600 total for the two days. The number of rounds you use will be based on your own level of motivation. The round count provided is a SAFE ESTIMATE. You may not shoot all of them. If you want to bring twice as many, that’s up to you. If you are saving ammo as much as possible, let me know and we will emphasize dry fire over live fire.
Please, please, PLEASE make sure you have working, proven equipment, ammunition that runs, spare batteries (if you have an optic), and a backup if you think you’ll need it. Malfunctions and consistent issues hinder your ability to learn, and you’ll be wasting time on a learning experience that’s punctuated by gun or ammo problems. I hate to see students lose out on knowledge and training because of equipment issues. I cannot stress enough – I want you to get the most out of any class that you can – please make sure your equipment is running, zeroed, and proven.
- Class Cost is $450
- Range/Supply Fee of $50
- Total Cost = $500 – via Practiscore
- Note: Payment reserves your slot and is nonrefundable if the class takes place. The minimum number of students for the class to take place is 5.
Forms of Payment
This class will be paid via Practiscore here. If this link doesn’t take you to the right place, as it wasn’t working great for me, then go to Practiscore, then click on Events at the top, type in Kita in the search bar on the left and scroll down below the map and the only one there should be this class.
- Register via the form below.
- Then make your payment.
- Download the full details here.