Smart Move & Train Smart Combo Class – WI Sectional 7-2022
July 15 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm CDT
Please complete the form below to register, a copy will go to the organizer, Scott Gruenberg, then follow the Registration steps below.
Class / Time:
- This is a one-day hybrid Smart Move & Train Smart Class at Hodag Sports Club in Rhinelander, WI
- We will cover stage planning as we walk stages for the weekend match – WI Sectionals
- 8 AM-5 PM, we will break for about an hour around noon.
- No need to be there early.
- Pack a lunch and snacks for the day and lots of drinks, be sure to include electrolytes such as Gatorade, not just water! Please snack periodically to keep your blood sugar levels up.
Pistol and/or PCC, back up gun, holster, magazine pouches, ammo, pistol belt, eye protection, hearing protection. Be sure to wear a light-weight shoe with good traction for various terrain, like a trail shoe. Sunscreen, bug spray, weather appropriate clothing, work gloves.
Round count is 400 total for the one day. The number of rounds you use will be based on your own level of motivation. The round count provided is a SAFE ESTIMATE. You may not shoot all of them. If you want to bring twice as many, that’s up to you. If you are saving ammo as much as possible, let me know and we will emphasize dry fire over live fire.
Please, please, PLEASE make sure you have working, proven equipment, ammunition that runs, spare batteries (if you have an optic), and a backup if you think you’ll need it. Malfunctions and consistent issues hinder your ability to learn, and you’ll be wasting time on a learning experience that’s punctuated by gun or ammo problems. I hate to see students lose out on knowledge and training because of equipment issues. I cannot stress enough – I want you to get the most out of any class that you can – please make sure your equipment is running, zeroed, and proven.
- Class Cost is $350
- Total Cost = $350
- Note: Payment reserves your slot and is nonrefundable if the class takes place. The minimum number of students for the class to take place is 5.
Forms of Payment
- This can be paid via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the “family and friends” option so I don’t get hit with a fee. This helps me keep my costs down. Include the class location and your name in the notes to help me keep track of payments.
- I can also take Venmo or Zelle at email@example.com. If you don’t have PayPal or Venmo, please email me to work something else out.
- Register via the form below.
- Then make your payment.
- Download the full details here.